Marco - Lernender 2016 bis 2020
"The combination of technology and precision fascinates me, which is why I wanted to become a polymechanic. Besides, I was never bored at LT and I always enjoyed coming to work."
Sandro - Lernender 3. Lehrjahr
"Sandro is working on a prototype. Soon he'll be operating a CNC turning center exclusively"
Thomas - Lehrlingsausbildner 3. und 4. Lehrjahr
"Why I never get bored? The alternation of workshop, the machines and tools and office, working on the computer."
25 Days Holiday
Free work clothes
Annual company trip
Easy to reach by public transport
- The apprenticeship as a polymechanic EFZ lasts 4 years.
- For graduates of the Matura last apprenticeship 2 years.
- The vocational baccalaureate can be completed during or after the apprenticeship.
- Intermediate or advanced level of secondary education.
- Interest in technical connections and mechanics
- Abstract, logical thinking
- Spatial imagination
- Precise and thorough working method
- Good performance in mathematics and physics
- The mechanical, electrical and metal industries are versatile and globally oriented. A basic education as a polymechanic opens up many opportunities for employment at home and abroad.
Register now, in order to be informed about special offers and new products.
7.30 - 12.00
13.00 - 17.30